About Trinity and its History
In early 1907. a group of dedicated Lutheran families in Wichita Falls, Texas sought the help from Missionary F.A. Bracher of Stamford, Texas for guidance in establishing a new Lutheran Church in their community. The first service in Wichita Falls was held in September, 1907 and the congregation was founded as a Mission Church on December 29, 1907. During 1912, construction began at 14th and Bluff Street and was dedicated to the service of God on June 1, 1913. In 1955, the church at 14th and Bluff was sold and the new church (at the present day location) was dedicated on September 2, 1955.
Trinity Lutheran Church is currently a member of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and is a part of the North Texas-North Louisiana Synod.
We invite anyone seeking a church home to come visit our services or contact our church office for information.
We are still open as a church to serve.
If you drive by stop in, we love visitors.
Come to back, up steps, through church office, have a cup of coffee!!!